VICHOR waterjet cutting table has cantilever type and gantry type. The Cantilever type is designed for intricate small workpieces processing with its small size, simple structure, and short X & Y travels, while the Gantry type is for intricate large workpieces with its large size, complex structure, and long X & Y travels.
We have waterjet cutting tables in different kinds and sizes and have made them a system. To match the market demand, we have produced large, super-large, and vertical CNC cutting tables.
Features of VICHOR waterjet cutting table
- To drag and move the beams, the table motion part is equipped with servo motors, a stepper motor (Z-Axis), and a helpful mechanical structure of linear rails and screwballs. When machining, the control system will perform linear and circular interpolation for cutting accuracy.
- The IPC executes DXF files and G code signals by AutoCAD to cut intricate workpieces. The capability meets the requirements of production to a large extent.
- We have a series of large, medium, small and special models for processing workpieces of various sizes, ranging from small to super-large.
- X & Y & Z-Axes get double protection of hard limit and soft limit, so over-travel will trigger an immediate alarm.
- The table is filled up with water to reduce splash effectively. Meanwhile, abrasives are collected and material remains are recycled for the sake of the environment.
- The drain valve makes it convenient to clean sewage and wastes off the table.
VICHOR Waterjets design and manufacture the waterjet cutting table system that works best for your cutting application, and always work hard to ensure that you and your employees are trained with all the tools and support your need for success and higher profits.
The Global Leader in Waterjet Cutting Solutions. Top One in China’s Waterjet Cutting Market.
At VICHOR, we give shape to our customers’ vision with the world’s leading industrial cutting solutions. Every day we help individuals and companies around the world envision better, smarter, and more efficient ways to produce the products that shape our world. So whether you’re cutting precision parts in North America, constructing a pipeline in Norway, fabricating agricultural machinery in Brazil, cutting stone in Italy, gouging out welds in the mines of South Africa, or building a skyscraper in China, you can count on VICHOR to help you not just cut parts but achieve your vision.